You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 8 March 2020

Mother Mary; Animal Kingdom!

I am Mother Mary and I love you!
I am very old and I have many things I need to speak about!
Today I will start by anchoring you in the remembrance of the Animal Kingdom.
When you evolve and as you call it ascend, it really means you are becoming complete, full circle.
It means that you are aware of all.
And as you become full, whole, you absolutely must embrace all beings.
And the Animal Kingdom is first in line!
They are waiting for you to notice them.
They include you now, and you might feel them, and sense them, in more ways than ever before.
They love you full heartedly and they are ready to coach you in endless love and you might also feel that they are including you completely into their family.
They hold the greatest wisdom and you will be able to learn from them, step by step.
So my dear friend
the greatest wisdoms of the universe
are laying before your very feet!
/Mother Mary

From my blog www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com. My name is Kerstin Eriksson and you are welcome to contact me if you need a tarot reading, or distancehealing with Archangel Metatron!

No comments:

Post a Comment