You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 22 February 2020

Archangel Gabriel Wisdom is Light

Hallo dear beautiful beings of Earth.
I am Archangel Gabriel and I serve you.
I am here day and night for you and I always know what you do.
As you are, a being of Earth you have to process many things every day.
In every awakened moment you register thousands of new energy patterns through out each day and you are more or less comfortable with this.
The more open you are the more you will register.
And the more you will be influenced and that is where I come in.
I can help you relax.
I can help you be stronger in this "blizzard" of information that is constantly reaching  you.
You are at your best when you are in peace and in serene focus.
The more you awaken and open up this is one of your hinders.
So call on me and I will help you with this, and you will find a new focus and new happiness and a new stability in your life.
I love you,
Archangel Gabriel
(22 February 2020, a channeling with Archangel Gabriel through Kerstin Eriksson www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com, school of wisdom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment