You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Kali; I am a caretaker for Earth!

Through endless love
I call to you
as I am where you are!
I hold life in my womb
and I am a caretaker for Earth,
your Mother.
The spark of love comes through the womb
of the woman, the feminine energy, and is a
holy energy! All the feminine energy
is a broad network throughout the entire universe
as you know it! Women are weavers, and the feminine
energy is like a very big woven quilt, made with
very delicate energy, as faith, hope and love! All women
are in contact with all other women in the entire universe.
There is no end to the love,
and there is no end to faith and hope
for every being that embraces the feminine energy
and loves women and protects her and keeps her safe!
I love you,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment