You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 2 April 2020

Mother Mary; I am always with you!

Dear beloved friend I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!

I would like to talk about a very important thing today!

How much of the day do you worry?

How big part of the day do you do something positive?

I am not trying to point out that you are doing anything wrong, or not logical.

I am just trying to draw your attention to, your worrying, and I must ask you if you think it adds something good in your life?

I know this question might be quite arrogant to you, but I really have to make you awake to the fact that, your worries, even if they are legit, they do not do you any good at all.

Give yourself a treat! Take care of yourself, by not worrying!

Maybe you can not change very much outside of you, in your community.

What you can do on the other side is to make sure that you have peace on your inside,
in your heart!

Let your own light shine in your heart and do not take in the negative vibrations
that circle around, let go of negative thinking, and follow Jesus and his love and joy!

Heaven and the higher councils, address this to all on Earth at this time, because fear is building up.
Fear is a weapon. Fear is a mass consiousness, that are being fed right now.

You do not have to be a part of it. Just step away from it.

Follow your own path of joy and love in your heart, and you will find that you will see everything in different new fresh light!

I love you
Mother Mary

(Hallo I am Kerstin Eriksson and I am the channeler of this text from Mother Mary! You are welcome to my blog! https://www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment