You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 30 March 2020

Mother Mary; The one who waits!

I am Mother Mary and I love you deeply!
I am very old and some call me a teacher.
As I am very old I have also gone through all lessons and then it is easier to be a good teacher.
Those that have lived shorter life have still lessons to learn.
I am also an Archangel! Yes I am!
And today I would like to talk about one special thing!
Patience!
What does it mean to have patience?
It means that you allow things in your life to pass and having faith in
that everything will be alright.
There is no need to rush into anything at this time.
Just be!
Know in your heart that this is an obligatory lesson and everything will be just fine.
You are loved and
you are blessed,
so I say
once again
I love you
/Mother Mary

(Channeled through Kerstin Eriksson https://www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment