You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Mother Mary; Love is everything!

I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!
The ice is melting!
The animals are kept in enormous factories of meat.
You are crawling through plastics.
Your waters are getting more and more polluted.
You have to hear the warning bell now?
She your mother, Mother Earth is waiting still for you to awaken!

I don´t want to lay a burden on you, because you are already burdened up over your very dear ears.

As you evolve, you awaken, you can no longer walk about in a slumber.
It is impossible!
To evolve and to be awakened and ascend into higher knowledge means
to be realizing what is going on.
It does not mean, that she will fix it herself.
And by she I of course mean Mother Earth.
Some of you dear Lightworkers might think that all will be alright for her anyway?

But the thing is; with awakening comes a challenge!
With the awakening to higher consciousness
it immediately means that you want to change things that are not love.

Is love important? Yes of course it is! Love is everything!

When you receive higher knowledge that actually comes from within yourself and your DNA it means that you can no longer stay in the same reality.

You have to face your own eating habits for example. And more.

To ascend is to connect. To connect with your friends here where you live, on Earth.
The Animal Kingdom is waiting for you!
You will be introduced!
You will find an invite if you listen carefully!

Many of you want to fly out to space and visit relatives, which is fine naturally, and yet many of you do not see that there are things to settle first on earth with your kin here.

With ascension comes benefits and also commitments, many seem to forget the second part.

The commitment is always about love!

And now I must say very heartfelt to you,

please have faith in me,

I love you

Mother Mary

(From https://www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com   I am Kerstin Eriksson you are welcome to like my blog with angel letters! I am a lightworker, and a clairvoyant medium and healer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment