You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Lady Esther; I am!

There are no more broken wings! 
I am Lady Esther and I am very old.
I will talk about your wings!
I hope you realize you actually can fly!
Yes, you are an angel on Earth.
But many of you have forgotten about your wings!
You have forgotten about your ability to fly!
It is like you have forgotten a big part of your origin.
And I know one thing!
Your memory is coming back really soon!
It is a natural part of the evolution.
Due to darker forces you have forgotten, your DNA have been sleeping, been kept asleep.
And during this time, you have been searching for yourselves, and for God.
God have been here with you all the way.
But many of you have been submerged in fear.
And this is the weapon of the dark forces. Fear.
And now nothing can stop the good light to come back.
Joy will come back!
So just have faith in yourself and things will become clearer for you in many ways.
Old scales will fall away from your very eyes and you will
be able to see new colors no one have seen before.
I AM Esther,
and I love you

This is a channeling from Kerstin Erikson on https://www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com   2020-03-31

No comments:

Post a Comment