You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 17 November 2019

God says; I love you

There is someone in heaven who would like to say I LOVE YOU
to each and everyone of you, and these words have been said many times; actually each day.
The thing is; can you hear the words?
I am here in heaven and yet I walk beside you on the very ground that you call Earth.
I call this planet the garden of EDEN.
Dark clouds have been shading the ray of love for a long time, and the love has been set aside for other energies such as fear, guilt, sorrow, anger, and more.
These energies are hard to deal with many times and sometimes you feel
completely lost and you don´t know where you are, and you don´t know where to go.
I say to you dear beloved child; sit down in the boat.
Let the waves be calm before you go about doing a lot of things.
Have faith in that time will change for the better.
These dark clouds that sometimes hang over you, will make you grow.
The very hardship that you have to walk through will shape you.
At first you think, ah till the worse?
Will God stop loving me now? You ask yourself? No I wont!
I always love you, no matter what you go through.
I AM beside you at all times. I am waiting for you always.
When you look up at the sky at night, and you see the stars,
you might think you look at the stars all alone?
Oh no, I am standing next to you, looking at the very same stars together with you!
Always know in your heart that you are never alone, and I God, am always beside you, loving you!

(God says; I love you is a channeling through medium, healer and lightworker Kerstin Eriksson on blog www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com and you can also visit www.kerstinangelmedium.se)

No comments:

Post a Comment