You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 15 July 2024

Mother Mary Classes begins soon!

I am glad to announce that my teachings, classes, will soon begin for who ever is interested!

I will work through this medium!
And what are the teachings about?

Well let me say dear beloved, the Path to Love, how does that sound to you?

This medium have already started writing for me, a book, in fact, and it is the start of it all!

There are keys! Important keys to your path to love, and I will guide you, to find yours!

And even though you are love, and you breath love, you might need some help anyway and I am here to always guide you!

The teachings will be mostly free, and you will be able to buy a pdf, if you will, directly from this medium. You can choose language! Swedish, English, German, Spanish, French!

Please let this medium know if you are interested! 

I love you,
Mother Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment