I am Rama and I must say, I love you.
From the bottom of my heart I sing a song for love all day and all night long.
Chanting and singing and using the vocal cords, the voice box, the larynx, sends out a vibration vide around, a hymn that reaches the element of air, and also the element of ether, but also all the other elements as well.
You are all meant to sing too! But you are eager to put a celebrity on a stage, or a pedestal, and forgetting about your own song, that is within you.
When thousands and thousands in an audience listen to one person, and maybe even sing along too it is wonderful to hear all sing, but you have your personal song, in your heart.
You have your personal song, and your personal lyrics inside you.
And how do you find your own true song in your heart?
By closing your eyes! For you need not see. You need to feel!
If you say a prayer, it will be stronger when you sing the words or your feelings.
You are valuable! And when many stand together in a crowd and you watch a consert, do not forget that you give away your energy.
Just be careful who you give your energy to. You sing a along in lyrics and you might not always understand what the lyrics really mean?
Every word count! Every word is an energy. And if many sings it together, it is powerful management of your energies.
Singing lyrics in a big crowd, can be fun? But you must understand that your energy is being harnessed and used for maybe other purposes than you can ever think.
You are a great power and you are being manipulated?
So think before you go to a concert, do you love it? Do you love the lyrics? Do you understand the lyrics? If the lyrics are written so that good deeds are celebrated, and good vibrations are spread, and you feel a good clarity in your heart when you listen and take part in it, it is good, is it not?
I do not wish to scare you! But please be aware! For your own good!
Every word matters, every breath matters, so sing your unique heartsong, for this is your personal mantra and vibration, and doing this will give you a good balance, that is necessary to be able to tell good from bad, as it is a daily quest for earthlings.
I believe in you! And I love you! And I know it is not easy!
I wish you have faith in yourself and that you remember who you are!
I love you,
Rama
No comments:
Post a Comment