You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 26 June 2022

Mary Magdalene I sing Halleluja

I am, and that is all there is. 

And my name is Mary Magdalene.

How do I mean?

No matter if I walk through a storm, or a war, or any other difficult situation, I am.

When something endeavoring is challenging me all day long, and I hardly find time to breath, I am.

I have nothing to brag about, I just serve God, at all times. Day and night, and in those moments, I am.

I answer directly to God and this gives me strenght.

I serve the highest goodness and the love energy.

I do not have to explain myself to anyone, I just have total confidence in God.

To be a servant of the greater good, and love, faith, hope, makes me a target of evil.

Evil does not want any competition. Many times evil is, negligance. Not knowing what is really going on.

The evil purpose to keep people in chains, keeping them as sleeping sheep, is a part of the evil plan.

When you work for the good source, as the love energy, you will find enemies.

You will be angry, you will get frustrated, you will cry. Because you try so hard all the time. But please use your true strenght here.

Your true strenght is love. Always love. Shine your beloved light and follow your heart. 

Your true strenght is love, and that is also the true you.

The evil planners want you to respond with anger. They really try to rock your boat.

You are a true vessell of love, of hope and of faith, joy, harmony, rythtm, music and singing, with your own voice.

Please refuse to use any negative form of response to the attacks you might experience, use your love. Please.

It is in your ray of love you find your ultimate strength. 

And when you are aligned in the love ray, you are connected to me and the other lightworkers.

I am, that is all that I am,

And I sing Halleluja because I am so proud of you, dear sisters and brothers of Earth. You give me joy, when I see how much you care about this wonderful planet Mother Earth, your home.

She, your Mother, will be the place for peace and love, and she will be cherished for the magnificent creator that she is. 

Mother Earth, she, loves you infinitly and she knows how brave you all are.

You give her a voice, when you sing the song that makes you happy. The true you is what she is calling out to: 

please be who you are, and be proud of yourself always.

I love you,

Mary Magdalene

(This is a channeling with Mary Magdalene through me Kerstin Eriksson, I am an universal medium. Please share if you like, if you also say it is my channeling with a working link from your page, back into my blog. Have a beautiful day./Kerstin E.)






No comments:

Post a Comment