You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 25 January 2017

ATON talks about rays and Family of Light!

I am Aton.
I walk with you.
I see the ray in you
and I need to say;
do you know that you
are sheer light
and that your light
is visual from very far away!?
I think you doubt it many times,
because where you are there are not
so very easy to be many times.
And therefore you seem to forget this,
as it is very easy mathematics and logic.
There are many things, essential things
I can teach you about your ray and how you
can learn more about it and how you can
learn how to maneuver it! It can be used to
healing, and manifesting love, everywhere
you need, where you feel there is a special need,
where there are very little of this, important life essential energies.
On earth at this time you are many rays. And each and everyone of you
are so important! You make a special pattern, that is notable very far away
and the response is grand! Your pattern is a call! Your light and ray pattern
is a call to all of your ancestors! And we all respond!
We all come in peace and love!
To aid you dear beloved on your journey on earth.
We, your family of light are ready to assist you
whenever you call upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment