You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 18 June 2022

Archangel Michael Love heals everything!

I am Michael, and I serve God. I am a protector and I aid you in times of trouble.

I walk beside you and I know of what you do in your life, at all times.

Sometimes you wonder: am I all alone?

No, of course not!

Why can´t I feel my guardian angel more often?

Where is my guardian angel when I need him/her?

Many questions are very common amongst you, my dear friends!

Even if you do not feel us, we are there by your side, I promise you!

The thing is: and it might sound cruel? But sometimes you need to explore, and do things on "your own".

If we as guardians always saved you, on each occasion...you would not have any experience to grow with.

Your soul is in need of knowledge! 

And you learn by doing.

Learning by doing is the only way, for you to evolve as a soul, and as a human being.

But I guarantee you, that you are never alone, we are there by your side, and we provide solutions for you to handle anything you go through in your life.

We are healers and we can also teach you to heal yourself.

Sometimes you think you are just filled with scars, after your walk in life, and you do not feel very beautiful, or see that it can be a resourse.

But I say:

Your scars are the evidence of your struggle, and to us they are so beautiful, they actually shimmer in different colors.

Love yourself and all that is you, your scars too, they are something you should be proud of.

Love is the strongest energy, love is eternal. 

Love heals everything.

Have faith in love, 

and fill your heart with hope and believe in your dreams.

I love you,

archangel Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment