You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 5 May 2022

Archangel Michael You can go wherever you want.

I am archangel Michael and we meet here today and that makes me very glad.

Today I will talk about something that is important right now.

And it has to do with boundaries.

I say: you can go wherever you want to go! 

But now I say: you might not feel that?

What is it that you feel that you need to do? What is it that you aspire to make real in your life? What do you dream about? What makes your heart warm with joy and gratefulness?

You are your own investigator here! Only you know exactly what makes your heart beat faster with love and harmony.

And yet, this is your key to the right doors for you to open! 

But many of you feel you are restricted, in your movements in differente planes, you feel you have boundaries.

I will make you feel free! 

A lot of fear lies still lies within the etherical plane and this is interfering with you and your feelings of having freedom of choice.

And it is holding you back. But rest assured I am here to stand by your side always. 

Whatever door you wish to open, I am there to assist you, but it is always your own choice wich one, all that matters is love.

I work with the energy of faith hope and love and there is where you find me. You are on a love quest for the higher good on this planet, and that is my mission to assist you.

I love you

Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment