You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 28 April 2022

Archangel Michael A history of air.

I am Michael and I serve God.
I am a protector of Earth, your Mother.
And I serve as a protector of you as well.
Sometimes you think I am not there with you.
Sometimes you feel like you are a tumble weed blowing over the prairie, like a feeling of being lost in a space, all alone.
But I surround you totally. At all times.
And that is because I am the air that you breathe.
I am actually so close that you do not notice me.
Many years ago I taught you about the love-breath.
Breath in love, breath out love.
Just do it!
Love the air that you breath and you find me in an instant.
It is not complicated. It is natural.
You know this, in your heart, but sometimes you forget.
The lovebreathing makes you complete and whole.
The holy spirit.
It is free, just love yourself, and love your breath.
I love you
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment