You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 11 February 2022

Jesus said to me: Call your joy back!

 "-Call your hope back, call your joy back!" He said to me! And who was he?

Today in Februari 2022 I was feeling sadness in my heart and I also felt compassion for those that leave us by suicide. And I could not help myself from thinking about the past time.

The globe inbedded in fear for two years? What is the result?
People feel depressed? Low in energy?
I think the world has been living in constant fear the last 2 years. And much hope has been "used up"!
Many sensitive persons feel this. Faith hope and love, joy are living energies and they are needed now more than ever!
The constant fear that has been spread around the globe the past two years effect the collective mind,.
The more open we are, the more sensitive we are the more we think it is our own lack of hope, but it can also be the collective mind that flies around in the ether.
You are awsome, you are unique, you are loved, you are needed!
Call your joy back he said to me, and his name is Jesus!
He said to me once many years ago when I was depressed. Call your joy back! It is a living energy! It hears you, he said and I was so lucky I could hear him! He meant that they joy I once made, that came from me, had my DNA!
And I must say it goes well for the hope, faith and love too!
Call them back! If you feel you lack them now.
All energies are actually designed so that they have our personal stamp on them. Yes! They have your DNA! And your fingerprints!
See it like this:
Your hope has been kidnapped! That is the scenario! Imagine that your hope sits in a cage and can not come out until you say from your heart: 💚Please come back to me!
Just do it! Try at least! What can you loose!
Anyway the summer when Jesus taught me about the living energy of joy, I actually learned to call it back and it came back to me some hours later because it takes some time for it to fly in the ether back to where it originated from.
And when I got my joy back, I could share my joy with others and it created even more joy! So do not hold back. Call your joy and hope back, it will hear you! ❤️
So please do not give up!🙏 You are the best! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment