You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 3 December 2020

Hildegard of Bingen; Curriculum vitae!

My dear friend you can call me Hildegard

I see you move in your life, it gives a very special pattern! 

Did you know that your moves leaves a trail?

Your moves, your steps in your life leaves a trail of light.

It is very interesting to observe and it is also very beautiful to see.

All of your feelings leaves a color and a nyance thereof.

And sometimes I understand by the look of your colors that you are uncertain of what you should do.

It is a part of life to be vigilante and always being sure of things, but it is also a part of life to let things be for a while, not being in total control.

As you have faith in the greatest love you can rely on that you are on the right track. 

And therefore you don´t have to work as hard as you think because the right flow is already there for you.

Just have faith and everything will turn out better than you think!

I love you,

Hildegard


No comments:

Post a Comment