You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 3 December 2020

Mother Mary; I bestow a window in time!

Dear friend I am Mother Mary and I love you very much.

You are my dear friends but foremost my children! 

Me as a parent and me as a guardian of human beings are two of my most important tasks on Earth.

I want to share something with you, I want to give you something.

It is something you can not see with your eyes, it is not something you can touch.

It is a window in time! In this window you get overflowing faith, hope and love, as much as you need dear friend!

And why do I speak of this? Don´t I always give faith, hope and love? 

Yes of course! 

And yet! This is a special moment in time, in a very special calendar!

What I want to say is; there are extra of good energies right now! 

It is like icing on the cake!

The cake never had any icing before, ever!

And right now you are dry, like a plant that has not been watered for a while.

Right now you are thirsty, for water, like a plant would be.

This energy will last for four months, And during this time you can drink all the water you need.

You will regain your faith, hope and love, your cup will be filled up again! Easily!

I say prayers for you always, and I light candles for you always

and I love you always,

Mother Mary

(Channeling with Mother Mary through lightworker Kerstin Eriksson, 3 December 2020)


No comments:

Post a Comment