You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 22 May 2020

Archangel Michael; Hold on to love!

I am Archangel Michael and I see you!
I am an old being, with wings and I love you!

With my wings I circle around your beautiful planet and I see many afraid hearts.

Fear blocks the energy of love, and I ask of you to have faith in love!

When you let go of your fears and trust that love is the strongest energy there is, that is when you can notice me, eventhough I am there with you at all times.

It is very beautiful to see when you have faith in love, you create very nice circles around you, like spheres of rainbows, that glow even at night time.

And when more and more of you release the fear, and you let your faith in love grow, your spheres of love interact with each other, they connect! You actually bond with others with the same intention, to embrace love no matter what!

I have talked for many years about the energy of fear, that it blocks the love energy,
so do not give up!

Much of the fear are manmade and used as a tool to manipulate you. You become obidient. You become one-eyed, like you don´t have the ability to see with your two eyes.

Love is something you feel! You do not have to see anything to find love in your heart! It exists inside of you, it is already there! Love resides in your heart at all times, you just have to have faith in its existens!

I am Michael
and I love you!

(A channeling with Archangel Michael, through Kerstin Eriksson www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com 22 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment