You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Mother Mary; Rest easy!

I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!
Do you know what I have done?
I am like you, I have walked my path in life on Earth and it was not always easy!
What I came to understand was that I held my family closest to my heart, they were all that I had and
they made me the richest and happiest person in the world!

And now, you my dear friends, you are my children also, and what I want to say
is that you are my family now, everyone of you!

I work dilligently, and I love my work, it is actually more than a work it is a
blessing to work on Earth with you!

No matter what you go through in your life, we go together, you are never alone.

I am older, I am a parent, I have more experience, you can rely on me in all moments,
all you have to do is have faith in me!

I pray for you each day, and I light candles for you as well!

Not one day goes by without me knowing how you are doing,
and when you truly believe in me
that is when love is truly anchoring in your heart and is giving you hope
and this state of being is what I wish for you at all times!

I love you,
Mother Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment