You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 13 April 2020

Archangel Michael; Here and now til beyond!

I am Archangel Michael and I am here today to talk about something that matters!

Walk with me! Why do I say this?

By being aware of life and that life is a journey, that it is a path that you walk on,
and I say this say to you because you never walk alone.

Life present itself in many different ways. There are so many ways that you can walk.
And to me it does not matter. What matters is you!

I love you very much!
You are an Earthling, and you are my brothers and sisters!

I never leave you, I am always by your side!

So I say to you, love yourself! Love every step that you take on your life´s journey.

And why should you love every step? Even if you are maybe ashamed of some of the steps you have taken?

Everything that has happened in your life, has been what has created you.

You are here and now, and that is what is important, and all that has been has led you here!

And you and me we are walkers in life, we walk together and we can walk anywhere and we can even walk beyond the highest mountain, beyond the clouds, beyond the moon together.

Just as long as you always remember that I am here, next to you.

And when you are tired of walking and when your feet are sore of all the hard stones on the ground,
I will carry you til your feet are once more healed.

Just have faith in me,
I love you,
Michael







No comments:

Post a Comment