You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Mother Mary; You belong to love!

I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!
I am old and I have experience of things so I will speak from my heart to you!

You and I we sit in the same boat!

There is no separation! There never was!

We are many that sit in this boat! We all do!

But not all know this, they do not feel it, they do not experience this.

What I would like to say is that I hold the oars!

I row the boat!

And you are my passengers, whether you like it or not, or whether you know it or not!

Just let me row! I love you!

I am stearing the boat into a safe harbour always,
the harbour of love!

I know every wave, I know the winds, I know the currents in the water.

If you just sit down in the boat it is much more pleasant for you!

You are safe with me always,
just have faith in me!

Mother Mary

(I am Kerstin and I am the channeler of this message from Mother Mary, www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment