You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 11 April 2020

Archangel Michael; God bless you!

My dear friend I am Archangel Michael, the older!
Yes there are a younger and an older!

I will today put an exclamation mark after BLESS YOU!

And why?

You live in troubled times and you receive a lot of information.
Sometimes you do not know what to do with all the advices you get.

It is now, you need to know this; the most important informations
is inner knowledge!

It is like having a map inside your heart.

And I will now give you a compass so that you can safely navigate
after your map.

I will give you your true foundation to what life is all about!

Life is about love!

Never about fear.

Anyone that tells you to walk with fear, denies you your true birthright.

Even if you sit in a prison, you have your inner sanctuary in your heart always.

Then you will find out that you are indeed free, within yourself.

The compass I am giving you is Faith in your own ability to find your freedom, that it is situated
very near you, actually within you.

The knowledge that you yourself hold the light within and are carrying that holy flame of Faith, Hope and Love, gives you the key to freedom always!

You have the key now, the compass, and you can go into yourself at any time and find that you yourself have the cure to any illness. Inside you will find joy, love, hope and faith, gratitude, harmony, goodness, actually all those ingredients to be a healthy being.

To become complete, whole, these are the best ingredients. Without them and together with fear you end up very sad, depressed and isolated - from love - the most important energy of all!

So just saying
God bless you!!
I am Michael,
the older Archangel,
and
I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment