You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 29 June 2023

THANK YOU dear friends for your donations!

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Thank you for your donations to "buy me a coffee"!

I am so grateful! πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’š THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!

You are angels that want to aid me!

One of you dear friends also wanted to send me a donation on paypal and the address is:

https://paypal.me/KerstinEriksson?country.x=SE&locale.x=sv_SE

I have not changed glasses in 10 years!

And 2 weeks ago I was in a car crash and I must have had an angels

help for I was not injured!

But my car was demolidged, and needs some reparations!

Another person drove into my car from behind, and was the cause of the

accident! I drive a SAAB from 1992!

I wish I could work as a medium/psychic/channeler full time!

Do you have any advice?

I offer different things as tarot and more, and you who are donators

to me will get discount on anything I offer!

I will post a pricelist on all that I offer in a week or two!

I love you, and thank you πŸ’“ for your most important donations!

Love love and more love to you!

God bless you,

Kerstin











No comments:

Post a Comment