You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 17 April 2023

Mother Mary You hold the future!

 I love you very much! I am Mother Mary and I will speak about something that is very important.

You hold the future!

In your own palms!

And in your heart!

What do you want to create?

It is up to you!

And if you like, you can invite me!

I will always assist you as much as I possibly can!

The future is like a lump of clay.

You have to shape it! You have to give it a form!

You shape it into what you love, into what you think matters.

I can´t wait to see what you create!

I know you will have to work on it for a while, try, and try again.

But I know you will make a masterpiece!

Because you are you own master!

You are your own guru, if you like!

You are the boss of your own realm!

You don´t have to look elsewhere, if you don´t want to.

I want you to direct your own energy to you, and only you.

Sometimes it helps to close your eyes. 

A picture tells more than a thousands of words?

When you observe something, it emmediately takes you on a observers tour.

And this takes a lot of energy from you, and it absolutely takes your attention away from yourself.

You are unique and no one can ever replace you. Make your own brand. Stand up for yourself always.

I love you

Mother Mary

1 comment: