You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 15 March 2023

You are a time traveler!

Everything has its time, life is endless!

Grief has its time! Joy has its time!

Everything goes in waves, when expansion is desired! For learning!

The soul desires to learn more than it learned last time!

Souls learn, by living on earth!

Souls stand in line, to live on earth.

Because everyone wants to reach perfection.

Wholeness is sought, so that the soul can find total peace.

Wholeness comes from finding joy in chaos.

Life on earth is chaos.

But when you learn to capture moments of pure insight,

that you are a time traveler,

constantly on the go,

and that life on earth is a small part of the journey,

so you can more easily find inner peace!


💚Welcome to my blogI am Kerstin Eriksson and I am the channeler of this message!

💜Please feel free to share my message if you also 1. state this with my name and 2. with a working internet link back in to my blog! Thank you very much!

Welcome to Archangel Faith, angel letters for you! Thank you so very much!

💖 Like to help me or sponsor me? If you like my channelings and also share with others please feel free to buy me a coffee! Please I would be so very grateful! THANK YOU for your kind support! You can buy me a coffee here: Kerstin Eriksson (buymeacoffee.com

💓 Love/Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment