You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 19 March 2023

Goddess Ostara I love you!

I love you I am Ostara and I belong to Earth and to you.

I am very old. 

I am just as old as Earth is.

I am a direction, a season, I am the sunrise, I rise from the East each morning and I great the new day, the new daylight.

You can not categorize me, or put me in a "box" and try and get a grip of me. 

Let me be totally free instead.

When you try and understand you immediately make me smaller than I am.

Defining me is like trying to hold water in your hands.

And when you relax and let go of "what you think" - then - 

you too become free!

It is impossible to define you too!

Who am I?

Who are you?

Does it matter?

Trying to grasp, the very understanding is something that takes your precious time.

Just be!

Be happy instead!

Embrace now, in this very moment

in this breath, in this heartbeat!

In this now, we meet!

And here we are both happy and free!

I am really a part of you and in the now the distance is noll.

I love you

Ostara

No comments:

Post a Comment