You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Gaia and Jesus talks about sex.

I am old and I am called Jesus. I love you very much and I now have the cosmic name Sananda.

The thing with me is, I am pretty ordinary, I am no one special.

But the strongest vibration there is on Earth is sex, so I will speak about sex today.

The strongest vibe, drive, motion, energy, is to make other human beings and it begins in your rootchakra.

Without this drive or force you would not live. 

And now the planet is a like a potpurri of humans, and animals, trees, plants, insects, it is like a magnificent symphony of all the tones and colors and it is very beautiful.

But the very sex drive is not a fun fair. It is a gift!

I wish to tell you that I sometimes cry. I cry when the sexdrive is used for a leasurement only, just for fun, and for some peoples ego.

Women where first on Earth. Created after Mother Earth, to be little copys of her. 

Mother Earth is the holy grail of the Universe, and women are little grails, that carry the babies in their wombs.

The females where devas in an higher dimension at first. They only gave birth to girls, for they impregnatet themselves.

Then came the curiosity and some devas became so keen on its other half. 

Some devas became so interested in their twinflame that they agreed to go into a lower dimension so that they could give birth to a male baby.

And so they did, and male babies where born. And this was a very long time ago, actually many millions of years ago. And time have passed by, and slowly with the help of evolution here you are!

You are here on Earth to bear fruit, to make someone else go in your footsteps!

Because the Earth itself gets massage from your very footsteps.

She needs a lot of massage! And there are many different footsteps and footprints that walk on Gaia. And they all matter to her!

But. I just have to say, but you have lost it...

Many of you have lost the sense of having sex as a loving gift, and that makes me cry, but I know you will remember how important it is to always be grateful for the very house of your soul. Your body.

Gaia gives you a gift as in kundalini and it is a lifesaver!

Kundalini gives you strength! But when many of you think it has to do with sex only, it is something I need to address today.

Kundalini is a life-force, that moves from the ground and upwards and is meant to flow through your body, and not to get stuck in your root chakra. If you feel this you might think you are very horny.

But the thing is, kundalini is meant to move upwards and go to all of your chakras and come up to your crown chakra.

But now kundalini cries too. For it is being used as a sex-inhancer.

Wait with having sex. It is so precious. Feel what every chakra is telling you about a person you are interested in. Wait.

Feel what your gutfeeling is about a certain person. Wait til you can feel what your heart is telling you. There is no hurry.

You can always have sex with yourself, if you find no loving and caring partner.

Your body is the temple of your soul. Please know that your entire team, is always with you, even when you have sex. Yes!

So please be patient instead, don´t throw away your gift to anyone that does not care?

This is serious matter. For Gaia it is a holy matter. She sais to you:

I know you, I love you, but please do the same as I, and love yourself. Maybe you think we, Jesus and I are against sex, or that we are rigid or that we do not want you to have a nice time. No it is not really so.

Sex is a gift, to each and everyone of you, it is a big part of living on Earth. But you are an ambassador that represents a certain part of the Universe, and your soul dwells inside you.

You are all ambassadors! And what is your mission on Earth?

To represent love! And to be the altar of the eternal knowing of love and life. The light is: the knowing. 

You are also here to love Mother Earth, for she is your providor of all that you are. The body - your body that your soul lives in, is a creation of Earth, of your Mothers bloodline!

It is a part of your awakening process to realize that you are never alone. 

The very gift of sex stands in relation to what amount of love you have, to yourself and others. 

Always start with yourself. Love yourself. Respect yourself. Have sex with yourself for starters. Then move outwards!

In higher realms as in fifth dimension and higher, you know that sex is vital energy and used with care, love and gratitude.

The thing is: you have to make your rootchakra spin or you will feel low in energy, maybe depressed even. And you know when the root chakra has stopped, your soul leaves your body.

The masturbation, self-sex, is very important so you don´t loose your vitality.

But this you know of course! You are very old souls! But as everything evolves, the basic, is non the less important, it is on the contrary even more important now!

The knowledge of the root chakra, the very library where all there is to know about it, is immensely big. 

Use your love-breathing, to welcome your kundalini force to move upwards your chakras and entire body. It is a part of you and Earth, it can make you go that extra mile, when you really need it! 

The kundalini works with all living beings, even trees.

And you want all of your "tree" to be lit up, out into the very tip of every branch where your beautiful leaves are. 

Some of you can see and tap into your own kundalini energy, and communicate with it. Please do! It is very old! And remember it is a gift, but it is not a sex-gift. It is a gift of survival and of health and vitality! Just be grateful and say thank you!

Ask us and we will guide you if you have any questions!

We love you,

Gaia and Jesus


๐Ÿ’“Welcome to my blogI am Kerstin Eriksson and I am the channeler of this message from Jesus and Goddess Gaia.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’šPlease feel free to share my message if you also 1. state this with my name and 2. with a working internet link back in to my blog! 

Welcome to Archangel Faith, angel letters for you! Thank you so very much!

๐Ÿ’—If you like my blog you can support me by ๐Ÿ˜buying me a coffee here: I am so grateful for all help and support I can get! Thank you!

Kerstin Eriksson (buymeacoffee.com) or you can use the yellow button on my page! 

I started blogging 2012 because I discovered I had a calling, as I was rescued by archangel Michael one day, so I started writing for Faith and Michael. 

๐Ÿ’“ Have a beautiful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment