You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Feel free to share my channelings...?

💓Of course you can share my channelings...you are welcome to do that! 💚

But please if you also follow my rules!

And what about my rules as all of my channelings are Copyright ©Kerstin Eriksson  

And why do I bring this up?

Some of you share my channelings with no respect for my hard work! 😢 This makes me sad. 

Two things must be included when you share my work/channelings!

I have 2 simple rules as you share my channelings: 

Rule number 1:

You must include my name: Kerstin Eriksson as the source/channel.

Rule number 2:

And the working link back in here: Welcome to Archangel Faith, angel letters for you!

Thank you 💟💜 and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment