You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 21 May 2022

Archangel Uriel: Behold! Do you see the stars?

Dear beloved, I am Uriel and I am so grateful for this particular moment.

I am old, very old and I have to say; I am so proud of you!

I have seen many things in my long life and do you know what?

You, all the lightworkers, you are the ones that makes me the most proud of all!

You are the true stars!

It is you who work in the dark, with no one watching how much you work, and how much it is tearing you to peaces.

When no one is paying you any attention, because they do not even know what you do, they do not even know how important you are.

It is a lot easier to be a person of high interest to the masses, they have a lot of energy from their fans. It may sound hard on these people, but they can almost live on their fame, as an energy boost.

But you, the most of the Lightworkers, have nothing but your glourious faith, hope and love, and you have earned every little drop of it.

It is truly you who are the real lightworkers. 

You do not have fame, or fortune or anything to harvest from it, apart from the true workers guild, you harvest the nectar of true love, because you are so strong that your "engine" is made of love, hope and faith from the very core of the Universal source.

You work without complaining, even though no one ever says thank you! You work without a salary. You work only because the energy of God guides you. The true energy of God is, GOODNESS.

By having faith in goodness and gratefullness you can move a mountain. 

You can choose any mountain and then move it. Because the greatest strength comes from the eternal energy of love.

To really understand the energy of love you have to know that there are several ingreadients.

In love there are: goodness, gratitude, humility, patience, faith, hope and heart´s joy.

So when you find yourself alone, with no followers, or fans or fame of any kind, you really have to revaluate yourself. Because you are constantly trying to evaluate yourself according from your human perspective.

You might think, that your work is not worth anything? Because no one cares about it?

In God´s eyes your work is worth so much more, because you go on with no other fuel than faith.

So now I say; I am your greatest fan! For me you are the greatest stars!

And I also say; please believe in yourself and be proud of yourself!

I love you 

Uriel





No comments:

Post a Comment