You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 6 August 2020

Sananda; The Shekhinah

I am Sananda and I will speak about something important today!
I love you very much and I really care about you!
I want you to feel good, as good as you possibly can!
And I know about God! 
God is very important to how you feel in your heart!
God is always with you no matter what happens on the outside of you, when you have faith in God you can feel his presence.
Things can shake you up in your life and now God is with you even more, even if you feel weak and experience loss of faith.
As soon as you find your faith again you will 
find that God was never gone!
Temperance is the way to go! 
It will give you the sense of balance! 
And in the balance you will find, joy, peace, patience!
Sometimes in life, having patience is one of 
the most important things you can have! 
Patience is a gift!
Yes of course you want everything to be fixed right now, 
and you have a hundreds of ideas, and new projects 
that you are thinking about to start!
Just see it like this; 
if you start something, ahead of time, then it might not be as successful, as you had anticipated, so just relax and do not worry, the right time will come eventually! 
Just hold on, and remain in your heart, where you always find God and his love and devotion for you! 
I love you,
Sananda



No comments:

Post a Comment