You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Mother Mary; The secret to Movement of Light!

I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!
Today I will talk about light!
Light is so very much! 
Light is knowledge and light is also healing!
When I teached you the yoga yesterday, you asked me, 
why do I have to do the movements so slow? 
And I said, well that is because your movements are light, 
they create light. 
The movement itself creates light and in this light there is knowledge about healing your body and aura!
And I told you to do your movements even slower than you did and you asked me, why even slower? 
And I responded to you, because your body holds information, in every millimeter, from the time you were born up till today.
Your own body is light too! 
And when you move slowly, very slow, this light meets your body´s light and you receive healing.
This is why yoga is healing, or why qi-gong or tai-chi is healing!
The slower you move the deeper healing you receive!
Movements are positive to your health!
It is not only that you move your body, 
it is the light you create as I just explained, but it is even more!
You create ripples around you, in the eter! 
Ripples, waves, that spread around you!
The eter helps you with the healing and receives healing itself, and shares it around you!
It is all about love, and it is all about sharing! 
It is all about gratitude, in receiving healing and also sharing it!
So please do slow loving movements everyday, and I will gladly help you, just say so!
I pray for you always, and I love you,
Mother Mary

(This is a channeling with Mother Mary "The secret to Movement of Light" 4 of August 2020, through Kerstin Eriksson www.archangelfaith.blogspot.som)

No comments:

Post a Comment