You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 5 July 2020

Dairy notes; 54 Goddesses and one male deity contact me!

I am so grateful 💓! 

Over 50 Goddesses and one Hinduistic male God has asked me to write for them! So I wrote their words and their words are the most wise and beautiful quotes I ever heard! It has become a little book with 74 quotes from Goddesses. 

They love us humans, they care about us humans of Earth and they want us to be safe, feel safe and feel loved, and know about the sacred feminine energy of Mother Earth, the energy that no one can live without! 

Here are some of the Goddesses

Afrodite
Amaratesu
Athena
Aurora

Bastet
Brigid

Callisto

Demeter
Diana
Durga

Elim

Guanyin 

Hera
Hel

Isis

Kybele

Lakshmi
Lasa
Lilith
Lorelei

Madderakka
Minerva

Oceania

Pomona

Ran

Sasquatch
Shara

Venus
Vesta

Zwanaza

and some more...



No comments:

Post a Comment