You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 11 April 2020

Mother Mary; Prepare to embrace love!

I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!
Today I will talk about love, and the actual recognition of it.

If you are troubled and see only the clouds in the sky.
If you temporarily have forgotten about the sun that always shines above the clouds,
how do you think love comes to you?

Well it is easier if you hold your arms open to receive love!

But in this situation, you hold your arms close to the sides of your body, to protect yourself,

and this is actually normal, when you are in distress of any kind.

Now you might think it is harder to find God och Jesus or me Mother Mary,
but it is the opposite!

We can reach you just as fine as before.

You are safe, safer than you can ever imagine.

Because we know what you are going through at this moment!

I will always be here with you, I never leave your side!
I am always ready to hold your hand!
Just reach out to me and you will feel me!

When you cry I will take care of your tears and let the holy light shine through them,
let me be the ground that you walk on, I will keep you safe!

Please have faith in me,
I love you,
Mother Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment