You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 28 March 2020

Mother Mary; Great courage!

I am Mother Mary and I love you very much!
I have something to share with you today!
Many times in life you do not have any clue to what is about to happen.
And if you had a notion to everything that was about to happen, what would that bring you?
Your soul would say to you; you have not learned anything is this lifetime!
And why would your soul say that?
If you already know about most things that are going to happen, you would not learn as much as your soul needs you to learn.
When you are born to live on this planet you carry an invisible list of chores to do.
This list is not something you are aware of.
You desided this in heaven, before you came down, and you where born in a babys body.
You are a soul on a mission on earth!
Your soul needs to aquire certain knowledge.
Sometimes I know you think; "I wish I knew what was going to happen"!
Because then you would have taken another road that day.
You would surely have made another choise.
And sometimes you think about what has been.
You think about lost time. You think you wasted your life on the wrong things.
But I must say to you today;
Please love every step you take!
Please love every breath that you make!
Try to be here and now, enjoy what you have in this moment.
Life is about living! Life is about making mistakes as you think they are!
And what does God say about your mistakes?
"-I say I love you even more! I see no mistakes! I see you and I love you so much!
I know what you go through and I see that you learn many things!
You are very brave! You have a great courage to being born on this beautiful planet.
This planet is a place to learn about love.
And many lessons is about learning what is not love.
And I God say to you my dear; love yourself!
Be patient! And have faith in yourself. "
We love you,
Mother Mary and God

This is a channeling with Mother Mary and God through clairvoyant medium and lightworker Kerstin Eriksson https://www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment