You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 8 November 2019

Ashtar; Here I come!

Hallo dear friend! I am Ashtar and I love you earthlings.

Tonight I must say I am ready for you!

I will get closer to you than you can ever imagine. How? I will land, quite soon.

We will be able to speak as friends do. Many of you have heard of landings for a long time, and also waited, and this time it is more obvious than ever.

There are no more question marks to straighten out.

We are allies with those that love peace and wish to live in accordance with your planets resources. The resources of your planet have been damaged by citisens that think resources are only for just a few, to exploit and make themselves rich, and not caring about other people or the earth itself.

The new, the new era is all about taking good care of her, your Mother Earth.

How else can you live a sustainable life?

When you plan for future generations, and not only yourself, you will start the new era in a good way.

We will bring you new techniques that are free, that will help you change to a new system that does not harm your planet.

/Ashtar Sheran

(This channeling is by medium, healer and lightworker Kerstin Eriksson on blog www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com, you can also visit www.kerstinangelmedium.se)

No comments:

Post a Comment