You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 10 January 2019

Shiva; You are the blossom of my life!

2019-01-10 Channeling with Shiva "You are the blossom of my life!" Through Kerstin Eriksson www.archangelfaith.blogspot.com


"Namaste, I am Shiva!
I love you!
Did you know that there is a garden within my heart?!
And I also see a grand garden, so beautiful when I see Mother Earth!
I see you when you are happy and when you are sad!
I see you when you are alone, and you think no one is around!
Do you know what I do then?!
I take you into my hearts garden, and I give you all that you need!
I give you water, and nourishment.
I am there for you, I carry you inside of me, in my heart and I
take care of you like the rare flower that you are!
No other planet has so many rare flowers in its garden, and
for everytime you are sad I just want you to know 
that I love you
and that you are the blossom of my life!"




No comments:

Post a Comment