You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 25 June 2017

Finders keepers!

Today is a special day!
I write with a sad heart.

Some surely wants to hurt
or start wars...
but I say NO.
Some use, what others do,
they take advantage of others work,
AND then they call it for their own work...

It is sad, to find little respect.

To share is something else!
To share is all about respect!
To share someones work
and clearly state from where it is from, and
who wrote it, that is OK! Very good!

There is a difference, between right and wrong,
and sadly I have experienced it, with threats included.

All I can say is that it is a dead-end,
no light, no friends, are there,
just images of yourself...

You can choose to leave the path that goes nowhere.
Write your own work, you can do it!
Did you ever think you couldn´t???

All that matters is
PEACE AND LOVE
don’t you agree?!

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment