You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Thursday 29 June 2017

Archangel Faith; My Beloved friends... YOU ARE LOVED!

All is love,
I am Archangel Faith,
and I am always where you are.
I love you.
I work in constellation
with Hope And Love.
It is a trinity.
We always work together.
To have Faith, 
is to have an energy
of the source of Love.
This source originates from the Universe.

True Faith is always LOVING, and CARING
and HOPE, PEACE and RESPECT is also essential foundation stones!

On your planet different faith exists.

I, FAITH, hold my breath at times.

Some earthlings use violence, as something 
they do because of their faith.

That has nothing to do with my essence!
They don’t understand the real FAITH!

The real Faith, is NON VIOLENCE
at all TIMES!

God is my guide
and God has never
said yes to any violence.

There is a great misunderstanding,

Faith, Hope and Love
is the trinity of God.

You humans are living in the universe.
In the universe there is the law of the free will.
Each and everyone has the free will, to choose,
what they do with their own hands...!

God, can’t go against this free will, this law of the universe.

So it is up to you, and your personal choice,
at all times!

So I recommend from my heart
that you always make your decisions
from your heart.

Call on me
call on the holy trinity
Faith, Hope and Love
and we will assist you even more!

We await your call, 
dear beloved friends,
we love you, 
dearly!
/
Aa Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment