You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 15 January 2016

Venus the Mother!

I am Venus
I am a mother!
I hold my child
to my breast
I give life
it is a calling
of love.
My child is
Earth
she is dying.
I love her.
Please
help me
and let her live.
Give her life
and give yourself life.
Breathe with her
and she will breathe with you.
She is a lady
treat her as a lady.
Protect all women and children
and also men that are
the true guardians of women.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel
there is life to find
if YOU CHOOSE it
if you want to be a part of your mothers life rhythm.
No your Mother will not die
she will survive,
she has time
a lot of time!
She can repair herself!
So, the question is
do you want to breathe
with her
live in peace on her
love her and respect 
her,
your Mother Earth?!


No comments:

Post a Comment