You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 20 September 2024

Archangel Azrael Cherish each step!

I am Azrael. I am an old angel that works with exits from one existance and into another.

Some say I am an angel of death.

And this is correct.

But.

I don´t see death as you do.

For me it is a transition.

There are entrys and exits!

Life is forever, just in different shapes and in different dimensions.

Your forever home is heaven, and everyone comes there eventually.

Some refuse to go to heaven, out of fear, or are hesitant for other reasons, it is okay, as a spirit you are taken care of anyway.

Angels - we always work in teams - we do different parts and we serve God.

When you have done a transition an angel awaits you, to take you to heaven emmediately.

Hades is the chief of the Middle World, where those come to, that do not believe in heaven or do not accept it, so angels wait instead.

Everything has to do with having FAITH in love, and in God in heaven, the eternal home.

It is ok to live as a spirit in the Middle World, God in heaven awaits each and every one, and know that eventually everyone comes home.

Do you know what I think is the most important thing in life?

For me Azrael most important is to cherish each moment and each step.

I love you,

Azrael



No comments:

Post a Comment