You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 16 January 2023

The Realm of Cygnus We bow before you!

We are all around, we are the Realm of Cygnus.

We love you dearly and we know what steps you have taken in your lifetime on Earth, nothing is concealed from us.

We have felt every tear on your cheek and we have felt all of your heartsjoy too.

We where there when your heart was broken and when you walked in the valley of the death and you had lost all of your faith, as well as hope and love.

We embraced you with our wings at times when you did not believe in anything, because all you met was deceit and lies.

And as you sat at the bottom of the deepest abyss and all you knew was that it was all over and you had surrendered to the will to live, and you made preparations of your own free will. 

Then suddenly a light was lit in the dark. And you found your light again and it came straight from your own heart.

You re-discovered yourself, you where born again after years of torture like Phoenix.

And yet we always waited for you!

For we knew you would come back.

The light you carry is so unique! It is a newborn light even though you have carried it with you always through eternity.

And we see all of your unique lights and they all sing the most beautiful song of peace and freedom and of love. 

You are unstoppable, because love has already won!

And as you are the warriors of love, we say,

now we bow before you!

Yours forever

/The Realm of Cygnus


💓Hallo dear friend! I am Kerstin Eriksson and I am the channeler of this message from the realm of Cygnus.

💜Please feel free to share my message if you also 1. state this with my name and 2. with a working link back in to my blog! Thank you very much!

Welcome to Archangel Faith, angel letters for you!

💚I work for free, and if you appreciate my blog and my writing and want to support me PLEASE DO! I would truly welcome this gesture from you! You can buy me a coffee 

Kerstin Eriksson (buymeacoffee.com)

And you can also use the yellow button on my page! If you support me it would make me very happy! I started blogging in 2012, and writing letters from angels, masters, guides, it is my calling in life. 

💓 Have a beautiful day, and God Bless You!

Love

/ Kerstin Eriksson


No comments:

Post a Comment