You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 24 July 2022

Mary Magdalene I am tarot!

I am Mary Magdalene and I await you, and more than anything else I love you!

Now I would like to address something that I hold close to my heart.

Tarot!

Secrets, big and small, seeing into the future, and also understanding the past and being able to see what it has created. 

And most of all, what about here and now!

These are just some of the aspects of tarot. Then there is all the caracters. The personalities.

And then there is the elements!

When I lived on Earth many years ago I made my own tarotdeck,

and I talk about more than a thousands of years ago.

I have lived many lifes on Earth and tarot has almost always come my way because I love puzzles. I love challenges. And I love to dream about love.

In tarot there is a gallery of characters, like a family, and for me family means everything.

I see a tarotdeck as seeds. When I lay cards for a person, the deck transforms by itself and turns into the seeds of this particular person.

Each card is a personal seed for just this person. And when another person comes along and and wants to be read by the cards the deck is renewed again and again.

There is no limits to what I can see in the cards and this is both good and also not so delightful.

The cards will answer what question you asked. That´s it!

If you do not ask a question the deck will give you the answers that your higher self will tell you. 

To have an open comunication with you higher self in A and O. Also without the tarot of course.

But you must realize that you have a lower self too.

The difference in between them?

The lower self always takes a shortcut to solutions for you. An example: Your lower self will make you buy a peace of bread instead of a fresh fruit or a fresh vegetable. 

Your higher self really wants you to eat things that are good for your health. 

Your lower self will make you want to date a person that is not good for you. 

Your higher self want you to love yourself, and be strong and stand on your own two feet, and then you can meet the perfect match who will be a person that is good for you.

If you are terrified of being alone you might follow the lower self and date a person that is using you, and are bad for you, because you really want to hold someones hand.

And the higher self wants you to love yourself, and wants you to realize that you are love, you are made of love and sort out why you have problems with loving yourself. So that you can get strong in the true sense of being strong.

When you love yourself you truly know yourself. And if you know yourself you will send out this energy of heartfelt honesty.

And this is when miracles happen: You will attract the right person, the right kind of partner into your life!

Otherwise you will attract someone that will hurt you over and over again because you do not love yourself.

The right kind of partner allows you to be magnificent as you are. The true hearted person will want you to be strong, and loving yourself, because then you can really love!

So the higher self is working with you always, the higher self does not give you a quick fix. 

Love is the only eternal energy, and the energy that leads all the way home.

Through all the caracters of tarot, and no matter the elements and all the components, it all comes down to the core of everything,

and that is love! 

Are you ready for love? Of course you are! And what is love? Really?

Love is a ray! An energy! Love is basic. Love is not something that you have to climb up a ladder to find.

Many of you think love is very complicated, and maybe not for you?

Love is the good way. Love is gratitude. Love lifts you up.

But to feel love you do not have to do plastic surgery. Or bake a cake. Or put on make-up.

You ARE love, you are MADE of love. You have it! But you think it is outside of you. It is not!

Love is already inside of you! 

Make a list, take a pen and a piece paper and write down 10 things in your life that you are grateful for.

And feel this beautiful transformation! There you have it! Gratitude opens the door for the love that is already inside of you!

Gratitude is a ray too! A channel of love. An energy of the higher etherics.

Gratitude is a greater part of love.

Be grateful for yourself and all of your doings, all of it. Everything is in the mix of you. You have needed to do what you have done, to learn and to be here today and reading this.

With all of your experiences you have now a great library of personal knowledge. 

And now the time has come for you to love yourself through it all. 

I and Jesus love you for who you are! And we are part of your family! Because family matters a lot to us!

And most of all, 

I love you,

Mary Magdalene

(I am Kerstin Eriksson and I am the channeler of this message from dear Mary Magdalen with whom I also have written a book! Please share this channeling but if so also link back into my blog! Have a beautiful day!💓)

The link to my - our - book!

vägen till tro : ett brev från maria magdalena | Adlibris



No comments:

Post a Comment