You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Friday 13 May 2022

Mary Magdalene Once upon a time!

Dear beloved I am and you are. We are not so different. We both breath, in and out at all hours a day. And when we see a beautiful nightsky we watch it and find ourselves wondering over all those questions, that all beings have asked themselves when looking at the stars.

If you ever wonder, if you are standing outside in the dark looking up at the dark night sky on your own, I am really alone in this world?

Can anyone really understand me, and my task here?

Who can give me the answers I need to know about?

Then at this very particular moment in your life, I must raise my voice and say:

You are never alone. I am standing there next to you, and I too are looking up at the stars, side by side with you. 

But you do not notice me. 

I wish you could feel me and the love I have for you.

I hear all your questions and eventually you will find all the answers you need. But not all at one time.

I am willing to guide you in your life, if you are interested.

But I must say I will aid you in your own path, but you have to make you own choises, I will not say yes or no, because then I would go over a very fine line. You have chosen to come to live on earth to learn your soul.

And if I gave you all the answers you would not find them on your own, it would be wrong of me to say to much.

On a higher level - I mean in your higher self, you are a tough old soul and you need not get your answers from anyone else but yourself.

Learning by doing. That is what it´s all about. You have come a very long way and all efforts that you as lightworkers do, leaves the most beautiful traces, colors that no one has ever seen before, patterns that are unique for each and everyone of you.

You all embody a new energy, a new range of frequencies.

And this is your legacy to this world and future generations.

And to most people it is inivisible to see, but I can se all of your magnificent cascades colors and it is truly a masterpiece.

With all of your efforts you have decorated Mother Earth like a christmas tree, everything is there, and the expectations are high.

You can feel the energies that you all have transformed into this dimension and it is such a lovely creation of love, faith and of hope.

Now there is great hope for future generations because of your hard work through several decades and I am so proud of you.

Don´t you ever doubt yourself and your abilities as bringers of peace and love.

I am here and I hope you want to hold my hand the next time you watch the stars in the night sky as you are certainly not alone,

I love you

Mary Magdalene


No comments:

Post a Comment