You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 28 May 2022

Archangel Michael Listen up! Niao!

My dear friend, I am archangel Michael. Being an archangel means that I am older, I know more and therefore I also have a larger responsability.

I am always several steps ahead because I have a higher perspective, an elevated sense of what is going on.

Once in this blogg I talked about waves. Several years ago.

I said, there will be waves, big ones, but, I said no more stones are to be thrown into the water.

So after the wave there will be calmness and serenity, and I say prepare for a love serenade!

You have worked so hard! Through the waves. And between these waves there are time to relax and enjoy.

Now it is a great moment in time to embrace the fact that you are exactly here and now. Why not love this very minute?

Often you put important things on "the shelf"? You think it can wait? Why?

If there is something important that conserns your heart, your love do it now, do it today.

Your heart is your compass. Your love in your heart is your ray of light that illuminates what is important to you, and to us all.

This ray please let it shine now and always it is the most important tool that you can ever have.

Love is the only energy that is eternal, everything else is a detour.

I love you,

Archangel Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment