You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Tarot! Life Coach! Distance healing with archangel Metatron.

Hallo dear reader! πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’š

I am Kerstin Eriksson and I have to say that ever since I met Archangel Michael directly in 2005 I have learned many things.

It has been a colorful journey, diving into many different things, concerning life itself. 

No red carpet was ever laid out for me to walk on. 

I was a single mother of three children. And I was ill with asthma and fibromyalgia and certain days I could hardly walk.

😘Today I live with my two cats 😺and my children have "flown out of the nest" and I write letters from different souls here on my blog. And I feel better now. πŸ’•

In the beginning I called my blog "Garden of Light" but I changed the name to Archangel Faith blog, because I met her and her energy is wonderful, loving and caring, nurtuing as the Greatest Mother can have.

πŸ’ŸIf you like my blog, you are welcome to follow my blog by clicking the "FΓ–LJ" button to the left/down below, under the painting.

And today; I see myself as an universal guide, and I myself have many universal guides, as the Animal Kingdom, Plant Kingdom and Mineral Kingdom.

I work directly with archangel Metatron and together we give distance healing around the world.

I also as a psychic clairvoyant medium I read tarot cards to look ahead into the future...!

So I offer:

πŸ’™    Tarot readings. 

πŸ’š    Distance Healing with Archangel Metatron around World.

πŸ’›    Life Coaching.

πŸ’“  Goddess guidance. 

πŸ’₯  Teachings of Asaguden THOR.

πŸ’–  Teachings of Mary Magdalene.

πŸ’•   Teachings of Goding (God, Odin)

I have channeled words and written books with Thor, Mary Magdalene and God.

Getting in touch!πŸ’“If you are interested to know more please feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of this page!

Have a beautiful day!

Love

Kerstin


















No comments:

Post a Comment