You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Tuesday 22 March 2022

Mother Mary Beloved Footprints

I am Mother Mary and I am very old. I am a feminine being, a soul and then I am a mother.

How can it be that I know everyone of you?

If I look from above you might think you look the same?
No you are unique, everyone of you.

You have something that is very beautiful and that is your unique footprints.

Your footprints are unique and they have their own colors, patterns and more.

I can see your footprints where every they have been, I can see every step you have taken.

You leave your mark!

You leave a pattern, your own pattern wherever you have put your feet.

To see your beautiful patterns is wonderful to me.
And what I want to say is that it has nothing to do with if you have travelled and walked around much no, it has to do with your heart.

Your heart is connected to your feet. And the more you love yourself, the more you feel gratitude in your life, the more your footprints glow, they even glow in the dark, a long time after you walked there.

So I want to say, be sure to plug yourself into the love energy that you have inside in your beloved heart and paint the ground that you walk on. Turn on the light in other words.

I am always next to you no matter what.
Talk to me and I will guide you at all times.
I love you
Mother Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment