You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Wednesday 27 October 2021

Mary Magdalene Call to lightworkers: Remember who you are! 27 oct 2021

 I love you, I always have.

Always believe in yourself!

The very thing is: it is easy to forget who you are!

And who benefits from that?

Negative beings benefit from your amnesia.

Because you are so important!

Great attempts are being made by negative forces, to make lightworkers forget who they are!

Be sure of it!

It is of course sad to say: but it has to be said! 

Stand in your beloved light, be true to yourself and love all of you!

You are exactly as you are supposed to be!

Just, PLEASE, remember who you are!

I can help you remember who you are, 

if you have trouble recalling!

I love you, and I am always by your side!

Mary Magdalene

No comments:

Post a Comment