You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Sunday 19 September 2021

Mary Magdalene Just next to you always! 19 Sept 2021

I am here always, next to you.

I am Mary Magdalene and I have walked beside you all along.

You might wonder: how can that be? Have you really walked next to me? Really? Because you think that you could not see me or sense me?

Well dear I am next to you anyway! Even if you never sensed me one single time!

You see I have the greatest patience, I can wait for you, and that is exactly what I do!

I wait for you! And do you know why?

I do it because I love you, more than you can ever know! I walk by your side always, waiting for you to awaken to my presense.

I hold a ray, I hold a certain color of light, and it is at your disposal at all times, even in the moments you do not even know about. 

I give my ray of patience and grace to you whenever you need it.

Love is an eternal energy and that is how patient I am. 

So do not worry, I love you just exactly as you are, and take your time!

Mary Magdalene

No comments:

Post a Comment