You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Monday 14 September 2020

Kartikeya; The voice within.

All I need to know is that I am.
And yet my name is Kartikeya.
All you need to know is that you are loved, very deeply.

The voice within is always loving, it is a gentle whisper.
No matter what happens on the outside, it is the inside that really counts.

Love is eternal, it is an energy that is so old that the beginning is invisible. 
Love is a round energy, it includes, it embraces and it leaves no one.

You have to be strong to be able to protect love, many entities want to destroy love. 
Love will win of course anyway, because it is eternal, but it will take longer time to heal what has been destroyed.

Time will help love, always, they are a perfect match. Some say I am a war god, and that is true, in the sense that I defend love, and fight those that hinder love.

A perfect balance between the elements will give you the best possible ground to stand on to defend love!

Seek inside of you, never outside. The outside will mirror the inside. Create a balance within and you will be one of my disciples.

I am the supervisor of the army of love! We defend love, and some say we are warriors. All we want is peace and prosperity to the people of Earth. We see that all is sacred. We see that all living beings have a soul and a higher purpose.

I love you,
Kartikeya

No comments:

Post a Comment